Velocity Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I've been inactive

3 posters

Go down

Sorry I've been inactive Empty Sorry I've been inactive

Post  Smurf Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 am

Sorry havn't been active lately, cause its Feburary in New Zealand and my course (Being an engineer) Has started again, I'm pretty sure Americas time is 5 hours infront of New Zealand so I can leave at around 2, but it would be 7 So im guessing everyone would be off, but ill try go on as much as I can on weekends, but My dads best friend just sadly passed away and my dad and I are heading to Australia to go to his funeral, will be back in around 3 - 4 days. So i'll be inactive for 3 - 4 days. bounce bounce bounce
Smurf
Smurf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been inactive Empty Re: Sorry I've been inactive

Post  Vizual Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm

No prob bro
Vizual
Vizual
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Smurf wrote:Sorry havn't been active lately, cause its Feburary in New Zealand and my course (Being an engineer) Has started again, I'm pretty sure Americas time is 5 hours infront of New Zealand so I can leave at around 2, but it would be 7 So im guessing everyone would be off, but ill try go on as much as I can on weekends, but My dads best friend just sadly passed away and my dad and I are heading to Australia to go to his funeral, will be back in around 3 - 4 days. So i'll be inactive for 3 - 4 days. bounce bounce bounce

Well it's Feburary down here in Oregon also, so you aren't that far off the monthly charts.

That's really bumming to hear about you Dad's best friend, I've gone through that a lot lately, it's a tragic thing to handle. I hope you, and you're dad feel better! And it's not bad you're gone, there's people who've been gone for years in RC, nothing to shabby.

Hope you get better, bud.
Link
Link
Admin

https://velocitycrew4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum